Monday, December 6, 2010

Lynn, Lynn...

In the midst of data collection!

I've got 9 responses so far on my Survey Monkey survey. (you can take it, too!)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VSNLGDH

I am going to start coding from these responses today and writing poems from my coding.

I have also collected articles and books about Lynn and it's history which i will code from as well.

For my presentation, i plan on creating a photo/ poetry book. I like the idea of presenting my poems and collected images on one page, and then have another page for people to write in or draw their reflections. I stole this idea from my friend's wedding album! Cheesy, but we will see how it works!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this! Sounds like a great interplay of ideas, assumptions and images...this is likely to generate interesting responses from us which may feed into the data...or provide a member check if your results include classmembers

    ReplyDelete