Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some of my data...

 Depressed 
Bleak
Kind of strange
Hopeful
scary
 changing
 Drastically, The City doesn't seem to have the same values it did when I was growing up.
 I was helped by a total stranger to find my way...the beauty of the water,
Raw Arts ...an amazing oasis for youth.
 Visiting the marsh and checking out the wildlife ecosystem and walking along the 
breakwater when the waves were crashing up and getting splashed...
 No best aspect just a crime ridden city that is unsafe for the people to walk the streets 
no matter what time of day or night.
 When i visited RAW in downtown Lynn, I couldn't help thinking that it might have been pretty nice and
 lively at one point. I hope it can be again. It has a ton of potential.
 An old city with some great treasures.
 Ocean Views, Gritty City

1 comment:

  1. Love the interplay between the images and the use of data!

    ReplyDelete